1st Place – Linder, Carey & Hofelich: 221
2nd Place – Burns, De Moore & Carney: 223
3rd Place – Webb, Cornell & Cothran: 231
Birdies or Better: #1 & #18 De Moore, #2, #12 & #17 (eagle) Hofelich, #6 Burns, & #9 Cornell. (correction: Cornell also had #12 last week)
Greenies: #6 Burns, #9 Carney, #11 Blackwell, & #15 Hofelich
Another crazy day of rain has changed our plans. Anyone interested is welcome to come out tomorrow, Feb 25th at 10 am, to play. Hope to see you then!
Front: Team J Wingo 67, Team Quinones 72, Team May 73, Team Hood & Team Brock 74 (tie)
Back: Team J Wingo 72, Team Hood 73, Team May, Team Quinones & Team Brock 74 (tie)
Overall: Team J Wingo 139, Team Quinones 146, Team May & Team Hood 147 (tie)
Birdies or Better: #1 Quinones, #2 & #3 Blackwell, #4 & #11 Cordle, #6 De Moore, #10 & #13 R Wingo, #15 J Taylor
Greenies: #6 J Wingo, #9 J Wingo, #11 Cordle, #15 Koehler
All is looking good for a regular Wednesday Hump Day Hackers. Hope to see you all there!
Village Greens will open for play tomorrow, Friday, the 12th. I have scheduled several tee times beginning at 10am for any seniors that want to play. Supposed to be near 50 degrees, so we should be OK.
Sadly, I just received word that Village Greens will be covering the greens this morning and leaving them covered indefinitely. The weather forecast is not golfer friendly so there is no way to even reschedule. Bottom line, read a book, catch up on “Honey Do’s” or go online and buy some new gear.
Front: Dyslin, Luciani & Gabriel – 29.55, Wood, Rice & Clark – 30.50, J Wingo, Roberts & Dale – 30.70
Back: Dyslin, Luciani & Gabriel – 27.55, J Wingo, Roberts & Dale – 29.70, Carey, Beer & Fink – 32.30
Overall: Dyslin, Luciani & Gabriel – 57.10, J Wingo, Roberts & Dale 60.40, Wood, Rice & Clark – 64
Birdies or Better: #3 Carey, #4, #12 & #15 Dyslin, #5 Wood (eagle), #6 McCarter, #16 J Wingo
Greenies: #6 Dyslin, #9 J Wingo, #11 Dyslin, #15 Dyslin
Upon checking with golf course and looking at weather radar and forecast we have made the determination to play tomorrow, Thursday Feb. 4th at 9:30 am. Hope to see all then.
If it rains tomorrow, Wed., Feb 3rd, we will reschedule for Thursday, Feb 4th at the normal starting time. Please check back here tomorrow morning for updated info.